Progress of a session
An osteopathy session lasts between 45 min and 1 hour, which includes several steps:
- A precise and detailed examination of different backgrounds (medical, surgical, family history, ...) but also on the basis of consultation and the general state of health.
- An observation of how the patient stands and moves.
- A palpatory examination in order for a complete evaluation of the different structures and body systems in order to establish an osteopathic diagnosis.
- An osteopathic treatment using gentle manual techniques.
- Advice on lifestyle choices and appropriate exercise to work in tandem with treatment for maximum results.
The rate for osteopathic treatment is 95$ taxes included per session.
For children and babies, the rate is 75$ taxes included per session.
You may pay by check or cash.
A receipt on demand will be give for insurance or tax.
Consultation by appointment.
Please be kind enough to prevent 24 hours in advance of any change to avoid consultation costs.